Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Popup Notification Boxes

I don't know about you, but  one thing that has become irritating to me is all the popup notification boxes that appear at the bottom right corner of C3D. These popup basically notifies you when an xref, data reference or even layers stats have been changed and needs to be updated. Yes, these are important things to know while working on your design, but I don't need them staying on till I closed them. Well I finally learned how to change the length of time the notification can stay on, which is great for me. Here is what you need to do to make this change.

1. Click on the small black pull down icon on the bottom right corner next to the Unreconciled New Layers icon. This is the Application Status Menu Bar.
2. Select Tray Settings.
3. Check the Display notification from services.
4. Then select the Display time option. Now you can select the length of time you would like the notification to appear. (See images below)



No comments:

Post a Comment