i have provide some helpful information for C3D 2011 below. I would also like to add that the stage storage features has been incorporated into the ribbon. In addition, the ability to import and export Hec-Ras data has also been added to the ribbon. I think some techs and engineers will love that.
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTESM
- Windows 7 Professional 32 bit & 64 bit
- Windows 7 Ultimate 32 & 64 bit
- Windows 7 Home Ed. 64 bit
- Windows Vista Enterprise (SP2)
- Windows Vista Business (SP2)
- Windows Vista Ultimate (SP2)
- Windows Vista Business 64-bit (SP2)
- Windows Enterprise 63-bit (SP2)
- Windows Ultimate 64-bit (SP2)
- Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit (SP2)
4 GB Minimum (8 GB recommended)
7 GB disk space with 2 GB free after installation
AMD Athlon 64, AMD Opteron, Intel Xenon with Intel EM64Tsupport, Intel Pentium 4 with Intel EM64T support.
1,280 x 1,024 true color video display adapter 128 MB or higher (Personally I would have nothing lower than 512 MB for better performance)
Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater
Direct3D-capable workstation-class graphic card
1,600 x 1,200 or greater recommended
multiple monitor are supported
For those that don’t know if your home PC or workstation at work meets all the requirements for windows 7, I have provided a link below for the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor program.
The link below is for Windows XP mode which allows you to have Windows 7 benefits and still running older Windows XP programs.
- Can some user run C3D 2011 32-bit on Windows XP and some users run C3D 2011-64 bit on Windows 7-bit on the same network? Yes.
- Can I run C3D 2011 64-it with only 4 GB of RAM? Yes
- Can I use Microsoft Office 2003 & 2007 in Windows 7? YES. You must do a clean install if you are going from 32bit to 64 bit,