Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Civil 3D 2012 Part 1

Hi everyone. I decided to create a short video presentation over a few feature that have been incorporated into civil 3D 2012. I’m sure most of half if you have already installed C3D 2012 and designing away like crazy lol. This short video can be a refresher for some of you or a training video for some of you. This video will be part 1 of 4 videos that I will create. On top of that, I have decided to create my very own person training DVD’s for civil 3D beginners. Each DVD with have 25 videos. I will create 4 training DVD’s over pipe networks and labels, alignments and profiles, grading, customization and settings. Feel free to email me if you are interested in one of my DVDs. Enjoy the video

1 comment:

  1. I am interested.

    Fadi Antoon

    fadi.antoon@swedavia.se

    ReplyDelete