Friday, January 28, 2011

Knowledge Base–Survey Point Offsets

Here is Autodesk knowledge base post for January. To change the subject, I will be doing a post next week on how to create point offset for survey shots such as power poles. This is an issue I have seen posted in the Autodesk forum and an issue our survey department has been trying to solve. Well I decided to help out today and throw my 2 cents in, since I really don’t try to get myself involved with the survey stuff lol. Anyways, I will do a post Monday or Tuesday on how I got around this problem. Thanks for stopping by.

Missing Linework when Plotting with "Legacy hidden" shade plot mode

2011: Slow xref selection in External References Palette

2011: AutoCAD hangs when using ADDSELECTED command on a leader object

No comments:

Post a Comment