Sunday, January 24, 2010

Controlling Insertion Points in Assemblies

Hi everyone. Hope yall had a great weekend. So last week I went to user group meeting in the area and learned something new with 2010. I thought I would share this information with you. The instructor show us how you can move the insertion point of subassemblies on the assembly. If you click on the the circle at the middle of the assembly you will get a small square and circle. If you click on the small blue circle the middle insertion point turns from a square to a diamound. Now you drag the circle to what ever location you want. This can be handy when creating subgrades and roads with medians and super elevated roads. I'm going to play ground with this some more to see how else it can help me. Have a great week.


No comments:

Post a Comment