- Wetted Perimeter = pipe dia. * pi (3.14)
- HydRadius = PipeArea / Wetted Perimeter
- K = 1.48/n * PipeArea * HydRadius^0.66 (With some rounding, I used 114.3 for my (1.486/n) n = pipe coefficien which is 0.13
- PipeCapacity = K * (pipe slope)^0.5
- Then I created a simple pipe label style that would display the pipe capacity based of the expression we just created. See images below.
RCP Pipe Area
RCP Wetted Perimeter
RCP Full Flow Velocity
RCP Hydraulic Radius
RCP Pipe Capacity
RCP Friction Slope
Once you finish creating the pipe expressions then created a pipe label that uses these expressions.