Monday, May 2, 2011

New Wish List items

Wow what a crazy weekend it was for me. For someone that loves to eat a lot, having to work 13.5 hrs on my feet with just one sandwich and a bag of chips in my stomach was not much fun. My feet, shin and lower back still hurts lol. Anyways, while I was working today and providing tech support for everyone else, some interesting wish list items popped into my head. Here are a few.

  • Autodesk needs to create a feature that automatic creates water lower in water profiles. It’s such a tedious task creating several null structures for utility lowering crossing per city standard. If there was feature where you can set the distance & angle off my utility line I want to cross under, it would save so much time.
  • I want Autodesk to create a feature where I can select a pipe network and just plug in a slope and it would create a constant slope for the whole pipe network in the profile.
  • a feature what would convert objects such as lines, 3d polylines and polylines in meters to feet with just one click and retain that unit.
  • one table for line and arcs
  • pipe network offsets

Anyways feel free to add more if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment