Tuesday, November 9, 2010

November’s C3D Knowledge Base

Good morning every one. Sorry I have not posted in a long while. I have been extremely busy with school, work, softball and finding a new place to live. Anyways, Autodesk has receiver large number of CER for Autodesk 2001 products crashing because of Windows Media Player. The best solution for now is to uninstall Media Player, reboot the OS, then re-install Media Player. See link below.

To change to subject I have started another subdivision design. This has been my 4th in the past 2 years. For those who are having problems with design or lot grading questions please feel free to post or email me. As soon as I get settled in my new place I will be doing several post on several intersection design and lot grading short cuts. Hope yall have a great week.

 

Knowledge Base

Autodesk Per-incident Support

No comments:

Post a Comment