Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Support For My Followers

I would like to hear from my followers of issues or problems they are having with C3D 2009-2011. I will do my best to try to answer you question to the best of my abilities. Maybe some of yall are working a design shortcut but just can’t quiet figure it out. Right now I am actually working a presentation on how to corridor a roundabout. If I can’t answer your question I will find someone that is knowledgeable in that area of design or programming. I want to thank everyone that reads my post and those that have made comments and sent me emails. Tonight I will release a post on Part Builder. Have a great week.

2 comments:

  1. I have a few grading questions if you have time...retaining walls, break lines and stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes go ahead or you can email me.

    ReplyDelete