Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Autodesk Software Training Companies

Hi everyone. I hope everyone is enjoying their week. Our company just recently had our yearly company campout. I was able to take my daughter for the first time and she had an amazing time swimming and tubing at the lake. Our company campout is a whole weekend event where everyone kicks back relaxes, have a few drinks, grill, swim, listen to music,  tube, fish and play some golf. We work hard but we also play hard. Overall, it’s a great experience for all of our employees and family.

Anyways, tonight I want to share some great training companies that provide different verity of training resources such as live online classes, classrooms, recorded webcasts, courseware and customize training. I have listed below (in no particular order) a few training companies that I know of. As we all know, training is crucial for all cad users. I always tell our techs and engineers that our design software is only as good as the user. Providing  training in-house or by an out source company is vital for all engineering firms. I always encourage our techs and engineers to watch training videos, read one a few pages from one of our many Civil 3D books, or even just practice playing around with features on the ribbon during their free time. Anyways, hopefully this information will be useful to a few of you. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You absolutely have wonderful stories. Cheers for sharing with us your blog.
    Download Software Freeware Shareware

    ReplyDelete