Monday, November 14, 2011

Knowledge Base for November

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven’t posted lately. Here is Autodesk’s posted known issues. I will try to do part 2 of Civil 3D 2012 this week. In addition, I will also do a post on catchments and labels. Thank you all those that have emailed me about the training videos. I am currently working on the pipe network DVD first. I will have it done this week. As soon as they are ready to be shipped out, I will send emails out and post on here on how to order the training DVD’s. Because of the popular demand, I have decided to create a roundabout DVD. The DVD will basically be the city user group presentation I did few months ago. A handout will also be included with the DVD. Anyways, thank you all for emails and comments. Have a great week.

Delete Used Layers In Civil 3D

3rd party application, AutoPlant, is crashing

3rd party application, CADconform, is crashing

 

No comments:

Post a Comment